I always try to remember those funny things Luke says. Whatever Lani says just sounds cute, since she has such a hard time with the pronunciation. Unfortunately I don't remember but one of Luke's things he said lately.
Okay, here it is: Last week, on the way to school we were talking about how big Lani is. We bought Luke a booster seat for the car and now she is in Luke "Big Boy car seat". She always says that she is a BIG BOY and FYI, you better not disagree with her. Luke tries to correct her, but she doesn't want to hear it, especially not from her big brother. So this was going on and on (as this discussion does almost every day) and suddenly Luke just says: Mami, when I'm as big as daddy, he and I will go out and drink beer! He was so serious. I had expected him to say a lot of things, but not that. My son has big plans for this future!!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment