We prepare and anticipate, think about gifts for loved ones, food for the occasion and all that fun and enjoyable things this special season brings and then it seems to be over so quickly. Maybe it's just me, but I am always hoping for more Christmas; more time, more fun, more conversations, more play, ... Yet it was very nice and I didn't want it to end. No, not yet!!! And once again, nobody listened!
Daddy says I'm cute
It was a great to hear Luke this morning shouting: Daddy, Daddy, Santa has been here already! By the time Luke had seen the gifts (which was right as he walked from his bed to our bedroom) Lani had already walked past them numerous times. Interesting how oblivious 2 year olds can still be. Once discovered, it didn't take long for them to start opening. Christmas is so much fun with little kids. There were lots of: "Cool", "Awesome" and "Oh, wows". I think everything was a hit!!
In the late morning family and friends came over. After some visiting, we had some delicious food. As you can imagine, everybody was stuffed and there was tons of food leftover but I am looking forward to not having to cook for days (even though I enjoy the cooking and baking so much).
This was one of our crafts. We had a blast - needless to say, they went straight in the tub.
We will have pumpkins growing on our patio next year. This one was still leftover from Halloween and we all thought it was time to get rid of it. Looks like Luke and Lani understood destroy instead of remove or get rid of - I need to get their hearing checked.
1 comment:
Hi. Tell Lani that Mom Mom thinks she is cute as well. That is a great picture of her. And I like the family picture too. It appears that the children had a very good time and lots of fun with their fingure paints. Hope they got lots of surprises from Santa. Anything special? Hope they weren't naught but nice!
Post a Comment