This is the first time you'll hear that from me. I love company, but right now......we are living in the perfection of chaos (if that's possible) right now. There are boxes, packing paper, dog kennels, toys and worst of all odds and ends everywhere. If you've ever moved you know what I'm talking about. But this too shall pass.
Here some recent pics. Enjoy!
Luke with Maggie Moo (she "owns" the local ice cream shop, which the kids cannot pass without begging for ice cream)Daddy, L & L in front of a tree at Panoply (of course I forgot exactly what the tree represented)
Balloon hat and ice cream - what more could a little kid want?
Luke really likes music! He sings and comes up with songs all the time - very very cute.
3 of my 5 kids
We planted some basil, tomatoes and parsley in containers the other day. The kids had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment