Monday, November 3, 2008

It was a blast!!


Luke had been waiting so patiently for this Halloween and his party. We decided to celebrate his birthday with a Halloween party on Saturday. A few days early, but he didn't mind at all.


He couldn't wait to get dressed up on Friday. Of course he loves to go to peoples houses just to say hi anyway and now he even got some candy for doing so. What a deal! He had so much fun and had such a biiiig smile on his face when he got back to the house. Lani isn't so outgoing and didn't care about wearing her fairy wings too much either. She went out for a little while and then we stayed home and handed out candy. It is so interesting to me, how different my kids are. All in all I would say she enjoyed it though.




We really tested Luke last week. He had to wait for Halloween and for his party. He passed the test and I am so proud of him for how he handled it. His party was awesome...I believe. Parties always go by so quickly to me and I feel like I didn't get a chance to really talk to anybody. And of course then I start thinking and thinking and thinking.... oh well, back to the party. We had a ton of kids here. Luke wanted to have all his friends to celebrate with. Since it was a day after Halloween, we asked the kids to wear their costumes. I tried to make cakes and snacks halloweenish too. The kids really seemed to like that. We had a pumpkin pinata and that thing didn't want to break. All the kids tried their hardest. After all the kids getting their turn twice, I gave it a couple of whacks. The kids cleaned everything up, even the tiniest stickers I had put in their - that was great and I was thankful for that, since I didn't want to sit on the ground later and pick up all those little pieces from in between our patio stones.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I love the costume! Tell Luke he makes a great BatMan. Is was a good idea to have all his friends dress up for his birthday party. He'll always remember this special event. I'm glad everyone had such a good time. Nice pictures too. Kisses & hugs.
Mom Mom